Web Design For Artists
Having a hand in the Arts helps me with my design, I am a Sound Artist. I have a good understanding of what artists and performers want on their websites. I believe that an Artist’ website should be a showcase for the work, providing information and a platform to display images online. The focus should be on the artist and the artist’s work – the web design should be subtle, very much in the background, but at the same time powerfully conveying the message and images that the artist wants to show to the world.
What will you get?
Prices start at £350.
As a guide , a responsive website with two or three information (profile, news, etc) pages and a gallery of 30 or so thumbnail images linked to larger images would cost around £350 inclusive.
– Simple navigation systems which are intuitive for the visitor to use
– Good graphic design that ensures that the site looks great and gives a positive impression
– Easy to read text fonts
– Minimal use of background images which can distract from the content
– Quick to appear, avoiding annoying flash animations that take ages to load
– The code used in our static sites is search engine friendly and easy for a web designer to update